View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 10-24-2014, 08:15 PM

Ixera only grinned at Kiernan as he snapped back at her,the woman was not fazed by his distaste for her, his reaction was more or less what she had anticipated of him, the predictable behavior at least showed an honesty that she herself prized. The woman simply twisted her face into a knowing expression, she had more up her sleeve that she wasn't revealing yet but still, perhaps it was time to give him a little boot of harsh reality that he probably already knew himself,
"Ah yes, because with the arm you currently have, you did a fantastic job of protecting her. Didn't you, boy? If you become a burden on her; you will get her killed." She replied, her face taking on a darker expression as she cracked her right hand's knuckles calmly, "At which point I will use my considerable power to crush you," The woman added, if anything for being a fair bit shorter of Kiernan she would have seemed much taller, the very essence of her magic rising up around her. It wouldn't have been difficult for Cara and Kiernan to see that she was no slouch in terms of power,
"I might tell you the other reason why I get to state the prerequisites after I get back. But I certainly wont take backtalk from a barking young pup at half my age." She added, her expression changing again to a simple grin. The threatening power had vanished rather quickly as she turned on her heel,
"Hecate! Gates of Thirsten!" She announced, walking several steps out of the infirmary area before rings of lights surrounded her and she dematerialized from the ground up, still walking, or rather floating forward until her body had vanished completely.

Numira stared at the woman a moment, she was hearing the words, in fact the woman was speaking very clearly, but her focus shifted to Kiernan again as he got closer. When he asked his question, she continued to look at him, a little bewildered. It was only natural to be a little groggy considering how long she slept. How did she feel? Not in pain any more. That was a good answer she supposed. Her attention turned to Cara. Hearing her words, Numira wanted to smile. Was a smile a good answer? It wasn't exactly very wordy or direct..

Numira felt a twinge in her stomach as it turned a little before it began to grumble quite audibly, loud enough that even with the soft humming of the ship around them, it could be heard quite clearly. Numira's face turned a little red with embarrassment and smiled at Kiernan nervously,
"Hun-gry..?" She replied finally.
"A reasonable answer." Hecate responded at the door to the infirmary, "I will prepare a meal for Young Mistress Numira." He looked between the three of them then smoothly turned away, walking away from the scene at a calm pace.