Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 04-03-2014, 08:18 PM

<I love you too, I never thought this would happen.> as they minds and souls started to blend together Albert sighed. He knew that if he wanted to now he could know what Erik was thinking on the surface. It would take a bit more to delve into his memories but it worked both ways too. The feel of the Deaths Fire seemed to dissipate as he watched the wounded heal. Looking into Erik’s eyes again he smiled. “Love if your blood is this potent then I don’t think I will need anyone but you unless I am wounded and you are not around.” Pulling him close to his body again, he slipped his hands around and under Erik’s shirt all the time keeping a mental ear to Erik’s mind.

“I see you have taken the steps to making him your Ankou,” Agata said from the door as she walked in. Albert’s arms tightened around Erik trying to keep him safe. “oh stop that I am not going to kill him, I swore to him last night that I would not hurt him unless it came to your safety or mine. Now I cant kill him without hurting you beyond what I am willing to do.” Tossing a small bag of cookies at Albert she rolled her eyes, he caught them. “you two are sickly sweet. Now give him the cookies and then we need to head back home before Warren decides that he has to hunt us down.”