View Single Post
Prismatic Llama
P. Fool Charity Mule

Old 12-22-2016, 06:56 PM

CANDY LAND BRIGADE
There are many citizens of Candy Land, the evil Lord Licorice, Mr. Mint, and Gramma Nut. Who else makes up the tasty land? Create your own citizen of Candy Land. They need to look like they fit in, as you can see most of the characters have a "theme" of a certain candy to them, so keep that in mind.

Form:

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="deepskyblue"]UNITED STATES OF CANDY![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B]Username[/B]:
[B]Entry[/B]:
[B]About[/B]:

EntriesX

Username: dragoness129
Entry:
About: Blue Razz is the daughter of Mr. Mint. She helps her father with the candy cane cutting. Her favorite trees to trim are the blue raspberry ones.

Username: star2000shadow
Entry:
About: This is the licorice maid who lives on Gingerbread Lane, she bakes all the pies and cupcakes and general sweets that boys and girls who visit Candyland partake of.

Username: Shadami
Entry:
About: This is Frosting Fairy. She frosts things with her magical horn.

Username: Elirona
Entry:
About: My character is Columbo Orsino Orlando Cristoforo Ignacio Ernesto Sabin, or COOKIES for short (Italians don't have the letter K in their alphabet, work with me here). He's the Italian Cookie plumber who services the people of Candyland's homes. He's kind of cynical, because he felt that they really stereotyped him into becoming their resident plumber, since he was Italian. Racists. He wanted to be a singer. :/

Username: Kiari
Entry:
About: The gumdrop fairy resides between gumdrop mountain and peppermint forest. She spreads sugary gumdrop goodness with her magical candy wand.

Username: bloodstainedwings
Entry:
About: Gingerbread Lady. we make sure the quality of our gingerbread is top notch and surdy. but it seems someone took down a gingerbread house. I will sort this out and bring them to the king.

Last edited by Prismatic Llama; 12-29-2016 at 12:13 PM..