View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 02-19-2016, 04:57 PM

The shady dealer and his perhaps even shadier clientele scattered like dust in wind as soon as the pale yellow and green clad figure appeared in the doorway. But they did not get far, the secret and not so secret entrances sealed by searing golden grid. The fight, if it even could be called such, didn't last long, just as it hadn't with the guards above. And soon, the men were spilling their information on a strange looking kid ('couldn't be much older than 16, I tell ya') that had made his purchases a month or so ago, then again last week. Of course, it wasn't anything grand like actual identity, name or address, as obviously, none of this mattered to the seller, as long as he got paid, but it was something.

But with a possible teenager causing this mess, the case got nastier. Still, she had to wait out until police arrived and picked up this good for nothing lot as there hadn't been enough rope to tie them and part of them she had 'bind' with her magic. Yet, that, too, didn't go according to plan as there was a noise in the corridor. Rushing out, she pushed some of the shelves in front of the door just in case (although while she was anywhere remotely nearby, the binds would hold), and sprinted in the sound's direction.

Suddenly, someone appeared behind her and grabbed at her, pulling the woman backward into them, hand covering her mouth. It wasn't a scream that was wanting to break out, but rather an angry snarl, as she twisted in these arms, a leg and elbow attacking her assailant. However, her limbs stopped a second before seriously harming the other person, before she pulled away forcefully. "It looks like I should be very concerned for your simple logic and survival skills, if you thought grabbing me in the dark was a sound idea!" Lumena snapped, but her cheeks were slightly flushed. Even if only from surprise and anger. "Although I guess should know by now you lack both," she finished, crossing arms across chest.

Last edited by sadrain; 02-20-2016 at 11:05 AM..