View Single Post
Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-04-2013, 07:50 PM

The three sisters couldn't help but to laugh. "Who... who is this person that thinks she can talk to us?" Hazel asked the other two. She totally belittled the girl; she had heard some of the same things that she was saying from other people in the past. The girls didn't care what people called them, they would either threaten them or just laugh. "What is it with students in this school thinking that we care what they have to say?" Zora asked. It was then when the three stopped laughing and became blankfaced. "Listen... dear..." Hazel said, not even taking the effort to get up from her seat. "I don't really care what you aren't in the mood for. I mean... who are you anyway? Don't bother to answer. And if you think we're 'children'... man, you haven't seen what we can actually do. So I suggest you go take a seat somewhere else and hope that we don't cross paths again." The girls went back to talking amongst themselves.

Alex smiled. It was nice to feel welcome. He thought that this person was going to be bad like the evil witches, but he was wrong. He was actually quite friendly and it was only the witches that were the bad news. Lucy also smiled at Alex and waved.
"You are glowing a whole lot. What exactly are you?" she asked, also noting that he was wearing all white. Alex simply smiled. "I am an angel," he said.