View Single Post
Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 09-05-2016, 07:05 PM

About Us: Charity Staff

Shadami
My main account.

You will see me posting around the site almost everywhere. I've been hanging around Menewsha since early 2010. I absolutely adore the site, so even if you see me disappear for awhile I will be back. I get caught up in the whirlwind of real life sometimes and its hard to get to a computer or take a few minutes out of a day to post because of it. You can always gurantee that I will be back and posting up a storm again in no time though.

Inspiration
The charity mule

Previously known as countrygirl, I only frequented the roleplay forums with her. I never really saw a use for mules so I rarely used her. Suddenly a use came to me. I could use her as a way to make extra gold and items that I would only use to give away to people, as donating is something I love doing, but I'm always told to take care of myself first. So all the items I was getting that I didn't have I was keeping! Shame on me, how to stop myself from doing that.

So transitioning the name to something else and giving her a new persona as my charity mule was easy and just made sense. Than came the process of trying to figure out how to make her an approved charity mule, and I started reading up on it, to my surprise, it was what I was doing already!!! And so with some time and work to get things organized...ICK was born!!

Last edited by Inspiration; 09-08-2016 at 12:22 AM..