View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 12:09 AM

February 11th 2015: My favorite Song

Oh man I don't even have a favorite Genre right now. I like Iggy, and Marylin Manson, this week. Also Trap music (tecno rap) I've been going threw a lot of my old CDs too this week. I forgot I was so into Korn. XD lol.

RL News:

* Pop Tart for breakfast (ew) 120, Soup and bun for lunch 280, Coffee 180, Fries 390. 970 before snacking, which I think might be tea tonight man it's brr nipple outside. XD
* ok So this isn't news per say. More like gossip. But this little girl was waiting for her dad in the shop today. When her dad came in he starting asking why prices were the way they are and trying to get a special price on something that wasn't the special (if he was a regular and not rude we will). She rolled her eyes and said "Dad can we just order?" All of us working had to hold in our laughter and wanted to high five that kid.

Mene News:

* I'm gong to be submitting my second art piece tonight! So yay 2/3 done before the event!! I hope to continue and get a good chunk into the third one tonight. Woot! I keep it up I should be golden by Friday!!

Last edited by Nephila; 02-12-2015 at 01:34 AM..