View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-02-2015, 03:52 AM

I've been working on art almost all day today. I finished a picture of Sheila from the Dungeons and Dragons and I've started correcting a great deal of boo boos on a contest image. I should have that finished and submitted sometime tomorrow. There hasn't been a new prompt for march posted yet so I'm just going to do a bit of my own thing for now. :D Also I'm really excited to see what the new item for March will be. :D

I think some D3 is in order for the rest of the night. I'm having fun on my new Demon Hunter.

Feeling hopeful and full of fun

---------- Post added 03-02-2015 at 02:13 AM ----------

I started out today doing a bit of clean up in my inventory. Putting all the pretties in their proper places. Now to update the commons quest section. :D After that it'll definitely be bedtime. I have lot's planed in the week ahead. Most of them little update things to my daily routine of house chores and art. I should also update my game thread this week.

My goal for this week is to get up to April 1st DA update finished. I'm going to be going to a Convention in May and I want to be prepared for anything extra I may have to do with this new trail mod thing. So I really need to get a start on something to wear. I have a few things in back log when it comes to Cosplay.