Thread: SHORT STORIES!
View Single Post
AerieFlew
Flew? You could say that... ~<3 Aerie
Send a message via AIM to AerieFlew

Old 03-06-2011, 04:49 AM

Annii walked into the room with her head down watching the lines on the rug disappear behind her. The tension surrounding her was an intangible battlefield of smoke. There was a faint scratching sound from the soles of her shoes rubbing against each other with each step. She stopped suddenly almost running into a couch that smelled of musk, just as her father always had.
Placing her hand on the couch and digging her nails into it she looked up slowly letting her weary eyes settle on a woman she hardly knew anymore. Blonde hair making her dull brown seem like mud, blue eyes that made her hazel seem like bark on a tree, the world had always seen this woman, passing her right by. This woman, her mother.
Her mother cackled and glared at Annii from behind dark glasses. With a wicked smile she sneered, "Would you stop the mopping? So your dearest daddy is dead, big woop. Now go fetch me another bottle of gin, I'm sick of seeing such a disgrace."
Annii's eyes brimmed with tears as she shuffled out of the room feeling the eyes of evil pierce her back. 'Why god.. Why, how could you do this to me? Take away daddy and leave me with the devil...' she thought to herself feeling the agony of his death over and over again.

Like? Comments? Suggestions?