Thread: Soul Notes.
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-28-2016, 12:41 AM

Jacob's smile strengthened at the other's words. He might be tough, bit it seemed this other man did waver under his charm. Perhaps they could be friends yet. After all, Jacob sense the two of them shared many views, though this sense of protectiveness over his companion might be troublesome. Or perhaps a boon depending on how he looked at it. After all, Jacob now knew the other man's biggest weakness and such it never hurt to gather such knowledges.

"I'm glad. I shall look forward to that night," he answered with a dip of his head in acknowledgement. Something in his smile seemed to purr at the compliment like he could lick it up off his lips the same as blood. "Since I have intruded so rudely, I will take my leave. I'm sure we both need to get ready for the night and I do hope your companion finds a safe place out of the sun." He flashed another smile and turned toward the door. No more than two steps away though, he paused to turn over his shoulder in a contrived gesture no doubt planned to tempt the other man's curiosity more.

"Ah. I have forgotten something though. I'm afraid I don't know your name. If you are to come to dinner, I must know my guests. And the manor I reside in is, I'm afraid, invite only." And of course, he gave those to only the most interesting and delicious. Neither type were worth passing up.