View Single Post
M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-11-2012, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushi_mew View Post

SPOILERX

goshh didnt see this post when it live updated (dang thing doesnt properly work for me can you guess that this emote is one of my favs? also this one

as much as i appreciate the extra hours, having the event up longer makes me feel antsy? dont know whyy D:
maybe because im a greedy pants and wnat that 10k last poster prize for myself! >:] (probably this one...)

yeah it just sells a whole bunch of junk in bulk. no machines though (not that im aware of)
it sells things that walmart would, i suppose (ive never been so all im sure it sells is foods and toiletries)

lol yeah, it did it always caught on to other things too so when i pulled my keys out, other things would fall out with it too :(

im a big cheapo so etsy makes me cry a lot of the time because the nice things are expensive
and then there are other things that im like "lol i can make that for a quarter of the price you're trying to sell it for!"

i never undertood how to navigate myspace
nevr did never will

ericka sounds familiar
was she a bud on menewsha? i feel like she was
is that miyu?

his nephew is so cute
and gosh i dont know that much about derek
i only found out about something last week by creeping his profile comments with another user

also muahahahahahh i win this one i think i found you just now on his friendslist
i knew your name already because you have it on your gaian profile :B

my bangs have grown cray and theyre too long. theyve been growing out for about a season already so i need to get my wind sheild back for my forehead for winter >:3

ou! much closer than last time :D been chatting tons im sure

ahh, good luck on your work outs then
lol The live feed messes with a lot of people. I have had that happen to me before...
Had to refresh like crazy.

Hahaa! I bet it's just that you don't wanna go to bed? xP;;

...You never been Walmart? There's not one there either? Geez.
Ah, I shee. I wish I could see one IRL lol

Haaaa! Seriously? xD
That reminds me of "Easy A" movie where Olive drops crap out of her purse running out of her enemies fathers church. That was hilarious.

...I know! So, I've never bought anything on Etsy---at all.

Myspace causes viruses and poop, so it's good that you didn't. lol

Erika was never on an online avatar forum--she's my best friend from HS/MS.
I don't know Miyu's real name. I hardly see her, unless she's in the art place.

Trolll-y! XD Ah, well, he started talking to me on there once he found out.

Then there was a time (on msn) where he made me call his BF (I forget his name) and wanted me to ask him if he can leave the house, which he couldn't because he was grounded. Seriously... the way he was persistent in knowing if his friend could get away... I kept asking him if he was a fairy...gay because he was so fretful like a girlfriend wanting her boyfriend. o _ o;; Freaked me out. But I guess he then wanted me to call HIM because his friend told him that my voice was like a little girls and whatever. = w =;;

Oh. Gaia! Ha, I haven't updated anything on there. XD

wind shield? rofl You crack me up!

I need mine cut because of that reason too but I had gotten them laddered. So, they're just long on the right side? And I want my bangs bobbed and in the middle.

pfffft, I only work out in a great while because of that!

And yessss, all this posting keeps boosting everyone's tokens/gold.

Last edited by M i r o; 11-11-2012 at 03:51 PM..