View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-03-2017, 06:31 PM

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Today was a rather eh day. At least I managed to sleep a bit last night after taking the Dramamine but still felt pretty awful when I woke up. :/ I took a longish lunch break so I was supposed to stay later to make up for the time but one of my coworkers was going shoe shopping so I decided to tag along with her instead. I’ll make up the time tomorrow. I ended up getting a pair of flats that tie around the ankle. They look nice but I wonder if they will be comfortable with everyday wear. I’ll wear them a bit around the office tomorrow and see how it goes.

• • •

Smile! I actually put up a piece of paper on my fridge that says exactly that. Sometimes I need a bit of a reminder to smile, especially since I’ve been feeling a bit down/depressed lately.

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Today was not so good. I was supposed to send out the birthday packages for my mom and a friend today but didn’t have the boxes so I decided to pop in the post office quick and grab some boxes but there weren’t any out and I ended up having to wait in line. I finally got my boxes and ran home quick to drop them off before getting on the subway to head to work.

Except when I got to the subway station there was a ton of people milling around because the trains weren’t running. So I ended up following a group of people to a bus and eventually another subway station but I still got to work a half hour late. I had planned on staying a half hour late today to make up for yesterday so then with being a half hour late I ended up having to stay till 7 with no lunch break. Needless to say it was a very long day.

After work I popped into a store quick to look for a dress I had seen online but they didn’t have it there and another store to try on a pair of jeans but I didn’t like the way they fit. I had more subway issues on the way home which was super frustrating because I had a translation project I wanted to work on but ended up getting home too late to do anything with it. I rushed around trying to take care of dinner and the dishes and everything else but still ended up getting to bed late. :/

• • •

For dinner I made pasta with sausage and a fried egg. Well actually that was for lunch tomorrow now that I think about it. For dinner I had kale salad with Italian dressing and two pieces of peanut butter toast.

Friday, March 3, 2017

It’s finally Friday! So happy! I’m also happy that even though I got to bed late I slept relatively well. I was going cray in the beginning of the week because I couldn’t sleep at all and was feeling so exhausted so that’s definitely a relief! It’s been a bit of a quiet day with the bos away but that’ll definitely change on Monday. She’s called a few times to bitch about stuff that in her opinion went wrong at the tradeshow that I organized so I’m sure I’ll get reamed out on Monday. Ugh…

Today I can actually leave a few minutes early I hope and get a few groceries and then play some SWTOR tonight!

• • •

This is definitely my favorite song lately:

I love that anime!