View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-15-2017, 07:13 PM

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

So today I woke up and looked at the subway map only to realize that no trains were running in the area so I had no way of going to work. SNOW DAY!!! I still had to work a little bit from home but I was super thankful not to have to go out in the crappy weather being sick and all. I lay in bed for a while trying to sleep but the cat kept meowing because storms freak her out so I didn’t really get to sleep much. Eventually I got up and had lunch and then worked most of the day on trying to fix my PC which refuses to display the screen almost all of the time now but to little avail. Eventually I took a shower, made some dinner, and headed to bed. Not a very exciting day but I was glad to get a bit of rest.

• • •

J is for…IDK. I can’t think of any fun J things right now. XP

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

I woke up feeling pretty crappy today but dragged myself to work because I have a deadline to meet. I only meant to stay for a half day and then go home early to rest but around the half day mark I felt pretty good so I decided to stick it out. I’m rather regretting it now though because I’m crashing pretty hard. I’ve got just over an hour to go though so hopefully I can push through it.

In other news… IT’S PAYDAY!!! Man have I never been so excited for a paycheck in my life. I’ve been completely broke these past few days so that’s definitely a big relief.

• • •

Salt and vinegar used to be my favorite chips but now I’m more of an original Lays kind of girl. Man this is really making me want some chips now…