View Single Post
Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I dropped my brain...

Old 01-23-2012, 05:15 AM

Tal nodded in response to Sylvia's answer, continuing to watch the crowd. When two people separated, standing before the ship, he smiled. "Customers?" he asked, one hand waving towards the Tempest. The girl looked very high class, something Tal hadn't quite expected as a customer. The other... a fighter. "If so, I'd wager a talk with the Captain would be in order." His eye caught movement just behind the couple as another man extracted himself from the main crowd.

---

Pre'acha'n stood behind two well dressed people, and scooted to the side to see why they stopped. "Um, are you two going to be... um..." He shifted in place, still nervous, and seeing more clearly the armor the man wore. Cursing his inability to talk properly, he tried starting over. "Good day, er, evening, um, were you going to be boarding this ship? Because if you were, we'll be sailing together..." He trailed off, not knowing what else to say. He'd avoided being around for most of his father's business meetings, and managed to not interact with too many people on his own.