Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-20-2017, 03:04 PM

I GOT THE ANSWER!!
Username:Shadami
What Round?uhhh post 107
Card Number:idk
Answer:
Quote:
Q1: What character has his first game (which is a point and click game, which can be...um…interesting) remade for iPhone and android? (Hint: go on Youtube, look for Twitch Stream Arcive and search for Luchajin)
because i have absolutely no idea and the only point and click game i see on there is King's quest. i'm going with king's quest even though i'm pretty sure it wasn't made into an app... but i do know it was remade on steam into an awesome 3d game. and since i don't know app games... yup that's my guess. King's Quest. and so i'm going to go with graham

Quote:
Q2: How many versions are there in poker? (Hint: Between 1-20)
Answer: is 20 even enough? or are we not counting variants.
There's 5 and 7 card studs
hold em styles
5 and 7 card draw
hmmm

I'm gonna go with 3. Stud, draw, and group like texas hold em styles where some of the cards everyone uses.

Quote:
Q3: Which company made blind bags and blind boxes super popular and is still going strong in different genres? (Hint: it's EVERYWHERE)
just gonna start with i hate these. xD i like to know what i'm buying.
This took some serious searching.. holy cow there are so many different companies doing this now it was hard to track down the first. but I THINK its gachapons made by bandai

Quote:
Q4: Which 3 popular MMOs appeared on one of the Game Theorist’s Deadlock episodes? (Hint: where to look, is in the question)
*fangirls over mat pat*
what are we considered an MMO? I always think of it as MMORPGS and not the shortened bit? They did overwatch which is technically only online and massive amounts of players . Same with LOL.. (ugh to both of these games. not a moba fan) team fortress 2, and dota same things if i remember the games right. i didn't like any of them. but that's already 4....and all 4 are popular.

oh wait DARK SOULS! i only see people play it offline but i know you can have other people in your game. is that one?
pokemon is also mentioned. does that even count as an MMO?

note.. you're making me watch all the deadlock episodes because i usually just watch the theory episodes. xD

I'm still looking for the answer. haven't found an episode with three yet. but needed to save the post.
GOT IT!!!
Team Fortress Two, League of Legends, and overwatch (stinking mobas) are all in the same episode.
ugh.. or smite lol and dota all in the same episode >.>

Quote:
Q6: True or False: There is a restaurant where it’s self managed and the only food and drink available is from Vending Machines? (Hint: it's a 50/50 chance).
i'm going with True. seems legit? xD

Quote:
Q7: What is the total of PAX conventions AND the OFFICIAL Names of them? (Hint: their site gives the clue - and it's different con branches)
PAX east
PAX west
PAX south

west used to have a different name. forget what it was called. like PAX main or something. and than their's twitch con which i think is part of pax now? but yeah. 3 main PAXes . xD

Quote:
Q8: What game consists of changing direction, forcing pickups, changing colours/suits and crying out a phase to avoid a penalty before winning? (Hint: There is two versions....I can accept either)
Uno

musasgal:

Last edited by Shadami; 07-20-2017 at 10:32 PM..