View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 08-14-2013, 12:33 AM

Aki brought the young incubus back to their home, smiling and feeling good that he could cheer Rune up so much. He was so flattered that Rune thought he was that special, never feeling important in his whole life. He gave the incubus his share of the shopping, taking his clothes to the room and getting ready for his first client. The night saw two different men having fun with him, to the point that Aki couldn't possibly think about sleeping. He was too energised to do such a thing, so he went downstairs to the small gym and worked out until he was tired.

-

Callum motored through the work day as he usually did, only taking a few breaks to have a cup of coffee or something small to eat. He had always been very efficient with his work, and yet was never given a raise or promotion. He knew that he should just find another job, but he was comfortable where he was, doing accounting and monthly reports for a large drinks company.

Near the end of the day, as he was finishing up one of his reports, Rory joined his cubicle, speaking low so the other workers couldn't hear them. "So, you never really told me what happened," the man said, leaning against the cubicle's entranceway.

"Nothing much. We just... Did it and that was it," Callum said simply, not taking his eyes of the last few numbers. "I'm going back tonight though... I kinda got myself a membership of sorts."

Rory grinned and rubbed his hands together, looking excited. "I KNEW you'd like it!" He laughed loudly, causing Callum to frown. "Going back tonight, ehy? This one must be really good at his job if you are already addicted."

Callum shook his head, remembering the sweet and innocent creature, and how much he changed once he was touched by Callum. "He... Was shy... At first... But I just touched him a bit and... Well, he warmed up," he scratched his chin, lost in his memory of his birthday night. "But he was so... wild... Once he got going... I never thought it would be like that... You know?"

Rory nodded, still smiling and chuckling slightly. "Well, I hope he does well for you tonight," he said, leaving Callum to stare at his computer lost in thought.