View Single Post
Artifex
less than three

Old 02-07-2014, 12:57 PM

Artifex blinked and looked up at Takumi, then smiled and accepted his hand to help herself up. Then proceeded the slightly awkward moment of realizing she was good two inches taller than him. "um, Thanks. I can't believe I actually caught it" she looked at the cup in her hand in disbelief for a moment, then shrugged and took a sip, "Ah, totally worth it though. Best orange juice ever!" Arty declared with a little giggle.

~Well he's kinda hot~ started the commentary in her head again, ~Actually there's a few hotties around here and guess what? You just got ALL of their attentions, and in the worse possible way. Congrats. You fail at camp to. Arty's smile faultered a little but she was really trying to stay optimistic here.

Before even bothering to brush herself off she noticed the bits of food that had landed in Takumi's hair. "Sorry about the mess" she apologized, reaching up to pick it out for him, "I'm really not this bad most of the time, but on the bright side now I get to meet my first fellow camper!" Arty held out her hand in greeting, "Howdy! My name's Artifex, what's yours?"