View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 05-20-2018, 02:04 AM

“He didn’t have anything on him that gave a name… i just put John Doe on the marker I placed after i buried him.” Ian grimaced, clearly disturbed that he HAD killed another human...he hadn't tried to EAT the man, before or after death, just attacked in defense after the man had shot a silver bullet that ended up grazing Ian’s hip, it still bore the smooth scar form the bullet. He’d uprooted himself and Tristan after that… this small town being the once place they’d settled down enough for Ian to feel comfortable setting his son up for school.

Green eyes looked Jensen up and down curiously, not like a piece of man meat… but they held a wolfish curiosity to them. “Jensen…. It suites ya.” Ian trialed off in a yawn, stretching his arm above his head, cringing slightly as his spine popped, something moving back into place slower than others it seemed.

“I need to get back home before the sun gets to high…. I need to pick up my son form his babysitters.” Ian said, he knew these woods pretty well for the wolf and his pup only being here half a year. Absentmindedly he rubbed at the arm that held his werewolf scar, he knew for a fact that it was the one that the beast had turned him with.

Even now Ian could remember the gleam of sick glee in the red eyes of the beast that had attacked him that night so long ago. Along with a faint whisper as he passed out of ‘Found you Wolfgang.’

“Might as well head the same way as me yeah?” It was Ian’s way as asking if Jensen would follow him or not. If not Ian would sprint to his house with wolf like speed, if the hunter would be tagging along the wolf would have to keep a slower pace. Before they moved Ian groaned remembering something.

“My mobile… i dropped it before i bolted last night….there just can’t be ONE night where i go straight home can there.” Ian had a sad little laugh at the end of that self depraved joke that he tried to play off as carefree. The ginger wolf changed where he was headed and moved back towards the road they had started this on last night.