View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 05-21-2018, 04:52 AM

“I’m not gonna pick up my kid smelling like a sweaty pig…. Even he’d be offended by the smell.” Ian laughed, he knew that he wasnt that sweaty… but the dirt and grime would need to be gone before he picked up Tristan… no one else needed to know the ginger haired bartender spent the night in the woods…. No siree.

It didn’t take to long till they found the road again, Ian letting his nose guide him mostly, and he sighed relief seeing his phone in it’s protective case, unharmed form the fall. It had a little plastic wolf head dangling from it, something he’d gotten from one of those gatcha things at a mall. Sliding the screen on there was a picture of a little blond boy with curly blond hair and bright blue eyes smiling at the camera, a light dusting of freckles colored the young boys pale cheeks.

Genius was not needed to figure out that this boy was Ian’s kid, most of the photos on Ian’s phone where of his son… he had a single picture of his wife in the cottage, Tristan looked so much like his mother that it hurt sometimes.

“Ok! I live about thirty minutes from this point in the road…. At least that’s how long it is on foot.” Ian said, he rarely used the old jeep he had, only for trips into the city or when they moved.

Ian wasn't sure if Jensen had a car parked by or not. He rocked back and forth on his still bare feet, debating on walking to his cottage or just sprinting there ahead of the hunter now that he's giving directions to the single story stone cottage.