View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 05-22-2018, 05:01 AM

“If i started walking now i’d beat you by miles….I’d normally be sprinting back to the cottage to get cleaned and changed….it’s different with another person here… knowing… Let’s head for your car, it’ll be quicker all around.” Ian shrugged before they headed in the direction of Jensen’s car.

The ginger man let out a low whistle of approval when he saw the car. “How did you even afford this beauty?” Ian asked with a grin, teeth far more flat and human now the moon was far away form the pair of them, the only thing that seemed remotely wolfy about Ian now was his twitching at every noise, close or far, and sniffing curiously once they were inside Jensen’s car. The wolf was a little weary when he felt the presence of Silver…

Giving more accurate directions to the cottage Ian looked out the window, pushing the hoodie sleeves back up his arms when they fell down. Tattoos covered the gingers arms and it was clear his earlobes had once been stretched to a small circle size. He still had the steel plugs at home, he stopped wearing them a few days before the full moon, he’d ripped his ears during a transformation once when he still more his simple plastic ones as the stretched bones didn’t carry over to his furry self.

The cottage was a simple cobblestone themed house, a old green jeep sat in the single lane driveway, the name McLocke had hastily been painted onto the mail box at the end of the driveway.