View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 05-28-2018, 03:37 AM

Bright blue eyes looked Jensen up and down before Ian scooped up the small blond boy, making Tristan yelp a bit before he started to giggle. “Papa put me down! Down!” Ian’s pale fingers where tickling his little boy's sides.

“Tristan this is Jensen, the friend that helped me last night when i got lost in the woods. He does look like a big bear dun he?” Ian teased, Tristan opening his blue eyes again to look at the man and nodded agreeing with his Papa that the man did look like a bear.

Once the boy was put down he hesitantly made his way over to Jensen. “ ‘m Tris...Tristan Mic...McLocke!” The little boy stuck his hand out with a serious look on his face for a hand shake. Ian laughed softly as he leant against the wall watching the pair, the wolf in him was grumbling that it wasn't safe to let their pup interact with this man… Ian argued that this man had not attacked them last night even when he had the chance to.

“Once you’ve all said hullo, go put your stuff away Pup, I’ll start on the waffles.” Ian smiled as Tristan’s eyes went wide, Waffles where his son’s favorite food. Ian himself preferred steak… rare… even when he’d been human he’d always liked the takes of bloody steak. Locking the front door behind him he moved into the kitchen in the next room still able to see his son and Jensen.