View Single Post
Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-29-2018, 07:37 PM

Jensen nodded as he listened to Ian talk, somehow sensing that the ginger needed to talk about it. Besides, who else would understand and not look at Ian like he was a crazed lunatic? So Jensen listened softly as the story unfolded. "If that black beast shows its one eyed face again, I will take it down." Jensen vowed with passion and genuine honesty. "There hasn't been a werewolf yet, present company excluded, that I haven't."

His words made Jensen stop and think for a moment, face a question that had been nagging softly at him all night. Was he really doing this only so Tristan wouldn't be an orphan? As he pondered the question though the truth came to him. Tristan may have originally been the reason but the more that he saw of the ginger bartender, the less he liked the thought of seeing him dead. For whatever reason, he was drawn to Ian McLocke.

Jensen smiled when Tristan came into the room in his wolf shirt and carrying his drawing proudly. The tall man dropped to a knee when the kid came his direction. He glanced quickly up at Ian as his mind put two and two together rapidly, and he realized that Ian was the wolf and his deceased wife was the pale princess. He turned his attention back to the boy though; leaving any discussion of that, if there was to be one, for later.

"That is a very nice picture buddy," Jensen praised. "Want to tell me the Tale of the Pale Princess and Her Wolf Protector? I fear I haven't heard that one before, but I always like a good story."