View Single Post
For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-21-2008, 04:32 PM

Good morning everyone! I know I just went to bed, but we're supposed to take my aunt out to lunch today, so no good night's sleep for me! D=

Thank you Menya. I try not to overlook people in the threads because I know how it feels, but sometimes the conversation gets so swift. So if I missed greeting anyone, I'm sorry! I'm really happy that you stopped by! So hi to everyone! ^_^

Kaenai: Yes, a lot of them seems so busy. I don't want to be that jerk that adds free art number 582 on top of their pile, though hopefully they'd cut it off before it got that high!

TelstelNSG1 I just need to work up the courage to go in there and say "Hi, I'd like free art!" or even just talk with them. I feel like I'm imposing, even if they've obviously set up a thread for free art.

Wah! Ironic_Depressions! Another cute art! Two in a row, I feel like I'm being smothered in cute arty love. Thank you so much!

I think this event has really helped me blossom *giggles* a bit more on Menewsha. I'm getting more comfortable talking with people, but it still takes a while to get familiar and connect. It's ok in my own threads, but going into other people's threads can still be intimidating. I'll just have to try harder!

Thank you again for the art!

Now I'm off to lunch with my crazy aunt D=