Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-07-2014, 03:04 AM

smiling a big wolfish grin Albert stepped back. His fangs clearly viable as he looked up into the sky. "so you really think I would believe you when you say you dont care what they think? your actions say otherwise, Reaper." moving in close to him again he stopped inches from touching him. "you know we really should have a name for you. I cant just keep calling you Grim or Reaper, just as I would like it if you called me Albert not vampire." he held his and just close enough that the electricity jumped the gap but not completely touching him.

He was finding pushing this grim made his blood sing and his body hum. when was the last time he had felt this alive with any one before. "do you have a place that you live or would you care to join me at my home?" he knew that most still thought that vampire could not come into a home, but the truth was they could but they did not out of respect of their pray. no one wanted pray to lock it self up so tight that it was like popping a sardine from a can to get at them. "I have a very nice flat that you could come stay at. in fact I could give it to you in the end, if that is what you want." He wanted to tasted the soft looking lips and feel the Deaths Fire play acrossed his skin. When he had first been told of the Deaths Fire he had scoffed at the thought, but now that he felt the electricity play along his skin he know that was what it was.