View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-01-2015, 11:52 AM

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Today was another slowish day. I relaxed in the morning then went down to drop my laundry off in the afternoon and started packing for my trip. I took a break and finished up my packing once my laundry was done. I procrastinated a bit and then ran around trying to finish everything else I wanted to do and managed to actually get to bed on time for once. Score!

• • •

Ugh! It's so hard to pick favorites! I'm not sure I can really pick a favorite memory, there are just so many!

Monday, June 29, 2015

Today went by pretty quickly. I had some trouble with the train in the morning and got to work 20 minutes late. I worked some more on a new brochure design for most of the day. For once it wasn't really a stressful last day before my vacation which was nice. I went home, made dinner, and got ready to go to bed early since I'll have to get up super early tomorrow.

• • •

To be honest I'm not a huge fan of politics.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Today I had to get up suuuuper early to get to the airport. I set my alarm for 4:20 and woke up at 4:15. I got ready and ran to the train. I transferred to another train and was a bit nervous since I'd never taken this route before but everything went well. I wasn't ready for the craziness of the airport. I wasn't expecting it to be so busy for a Tuesday morning. I spent 40 minutes waiting in line for the checkin and bag drop. Security went much faster. I started to get hungry so I grabbed a smoothie and went to wait at the gate. I was pretty tired and wanted to sleep during the flight but there was too much turbulence to do that. Oh well...

My dad met me at the airport and we drove back home. I had lunch and took a shower and waited for the rest of my family to show up. We went to visit my grandmother for a few minutes and then went out to eat dinner. It was a great time. I laughed more than I have in ages! Once we got home I watched the first half of Star Wars Episode III with my sister and then headed to bed.

• • •

Apparently they caught the convicts that had escaped from near the area that I grew up. It's kind of funny how I didn't hear about it until they were actually caught. >.<

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 07-01-2015 at 11:54 AM..