View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-06-2015, 03:10 PM

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I didn't sleep as much as I was hoping to but woke up feeling a little less tired today. I was surprised when the sneakers I ordered on Sunday were already in the office for me when I arrived. I tried them on but they didn't fit so I ended up having to send them back. On my lunch break I went to Foot Locker to look at sneakers and feel in love with a pair of floral patterned Nikes. Nike has a much better return policy if you buy from them though so I ordered them online instead of getting them at Foot Locker. After work I headed straight home and made a quick dinner then played some SWTOR till bed time.

• • •

Oh man, I had at least one good Mene quote but it looks like I lost it! Otherwise most of my fun Mene things are drawings rather than quotes. ^^;

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Today I woke up feeling tired again. I really haven't been sleeping well lately... The day went okay. On my lunch break I went to go get my glasses adjusted because they keep falling down my face. After work I went to the movies with my roomie to see the new Dragon Ball Z movie. It was pretty good but not as good as the last one and the sound mixing was so loud that the whole place was shaking. >.< Afterwards we stopped in at Applebees to grab something to eat. I wasn't too hungry after eating a bunch of popcorn though so I just kind of nibbled at my meal and took most of it home. We ended up getting home pretty late and then I couldn't sleep for a while so I ended up going to bed really late. V_V

• • •

I can't wait to work my new sneakers! I'm feeling super impatient and don't want to have to wait till tomorrow for them to arrive. >.<

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 08-06-2015 at 03:14 PM..