View Single Post
Zephi
Summer love

Old 07-23-2015, 07:15 PM

Ipo looked around the kelp and sighed. He had seen kelp beds in much worse conditions but only a few that were more healthy than this one. "I don't want to scare you, but this is one of the better places that I have found. That's probably why I stayed in this area as long as I have." His voice trailed off as he recalled traveling through barren oceans where there was no life of any kind, just empty water. It was more than scary traveling through areas like that but the fastest way to a new location was usually straight through it.

He had run into some sharks in those areas, not sure what had drawn them there. Maybe they had simply gotten lost from changing tides and magnetic fields. Either way, they looked sick when they were living in barren lands like that. Thinner than normal and more aggressive, much more aggressive. A few times he was charged at and had to fend them off with the end of his spear. He didn't want to hurt them. Everything has to eat, but he didn't want to become a meal if he could help it.

"How long ago did your people leave?" Ipo considered that if it had been many moons ago they could have easily went in different locations, not wanting to settle at the first place they came to. "If you think there is a chance that we could find them, I'm definitely willing to try!" He got a little excited and grinned at the thought of finding Keone's kind. They had to know something. Maybe.