View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-26-2015, 05:34 PM

Keone felt a dash of despair at Ipo's words, as well as a sense of pride. Maybe it was because deep down she always suspected her home looked more beautiful than anywhere else in the world that she chose to stay. She, unlike the others, didn't think anything better could be found. She shook herself, knowing that dwelling would bring no change to the past. Nor would thinking she was right and they were wrong.

Turning her attention back to the kelp, it took Keone a minute to respond. The answer embarrassed her a little because she got the feeling Ipo expected something different. "The most recent group would be almost....three cycles of the moons ago. Some of the others might be like your years." The start of their migration happened so long ago, she hadn't yet grown fully. The unease started before that. It took longer to convince the entire tribe and for them all to leave and even then, not all agreed. Of the small group left behind, they would disappear one by one or die in their suffering environment until Keone found herself alone.

"But I swear they followed the currents and that should take us right to where they went! Even if they're not still there, I know my people and I'm sure that I can find them!" she added on with a bright smile.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 08-24-2015 at 12:30 AM..