View Single Post
jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-29-2009, 03:36 AM

Here's your winner for this week, it's *Hime*!

This is a cute little outfit! Bold and dark colours, but they don't bring it down because the yellow brightens it right up and makes it perky. The combination of tops and gloves is very nicely done, with the overall effect looking like just one fancy garment. The jewellery added a splash of brightness to centre that area very nicely too.

There no excessive use of socks! Some people go way too far with the socks and it makes an outfit look silly >< The head items are managed nicely too. Now those of you who read what I say will know that I have big issues with people using an item simply because it's the right colour but with no consideration for the actual item and whether it looks right with what you're pairing it with, for example wearing a headkerchief and then sticking a crown on top of it, just because the colours are right.

This assortment of head items is interesting though. Yes there's my hated headkerchief/hat combo xD But it's not very obvious at all, just a small amount of undefined colour. I also really like how the hairpin and laurels combine against the black of the hat, that colour combination looks great. I think the lack of an amount of hair makes the head items work well, too!

Altogether it's a neat and fun look, congratulations!