View Single Post
Euphonium Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-10-2015, 02:50 AM

Emily ran through the farm, searching for the owner. She was desperate ever since her last farmer had left his farm to live in the city, and didn't know where else to go. She had heard of this farm, and how it was a newer plant farm, which spoke perfectly to her. She had heard that the own Darque owned a barn without many animals, and Emily's specialty was just that. "Darque! Darque! Are you on your farm, I was hoping to help you with your farm!" She called out, searching for the woman she so desperately seeked out. She had been trained by the harvest goddess herself, and was one family away from being a harvest sprite. She only went to those who cared about their farms, and were smiled upon by the goddess. "Darque! If you are here please let me know if I can't find you!" She called again, looking along the far end of the farm. "I'm here to help if you will-" She stopped yelling when she saw the owner of the farm inspecting her apple trees.

"Oh yay! I found you!" She exclaimed, running to the woman she had been searching the morning for. "I heard that you had a small barn, and no animals to fill it. I came to offer my help in taking care of them, I'll pet them, feed them, milk the cows, and sheer the sheep." She said, her smile moving to her eyes. "The last farmer I helped left his farm to work in the city, and I don't know if I can take care of it by myself. I was only really trained to help others, not to make my own living." She explained, making sure not to scare off the farmer. "If you would have me, I'd be more than happy to help whenever you would need me to."