View Single Post
SanguineAllure

Old 06-17-2015, 12:56 AM

The ginger haired woman looked up from her inspetion of the apple trees as she heard her name being called repeatedly by a female. Before Darque could respond, the girl had stumbled upon her. "Hello" She said with a smile as she hopped down from her ladder to greet the woman. She listened to the woman offer her help and thought it over for a few moments. "Well.. As you already said, there's no animals in there just yet. Do you know where I can get a couple of cows? If so, I would love the help!" She said excitedly. Having help on the farm would be great! Not only did she run the enitre crop farm by herself, but if she loaded up the barn with animals shed have to do all of that work as well. But now with this woman offering her help, Darque could finally invest in some farm animals tht she'd been putting off for quite some time. "It would be so nice to have some cows, chicken, maybe even some sheep running around here.'' She said, looking around the farm as she spoke. "I could even plant some grass over there in the corner for fodder."