View Single Post
April
"They call me.. MISTER Pig."

Old 10-09-2011, 11:50 PM

[Thank you~ I hope this goes well.]

The blue-haired youth gave a light-hearted laugh, knowing all too well how mothers could be about their children, especially daughters. He witnessed it all the time with Eithne and Jenna, and when his birth-mother Aletta was still alive he had to admit he was also doted on and fussed over.

"My apologies for a late introduction as well. I am Zamir Rene Phoenix, acting Emperor of Linaeve," he began with a bow. "If it pleases the lady Nerine, I will be glad to help you heave those inside. You'll surely need it with all the steps."

He walked over to her bags without waiting for her answer, sizing them up and lifting each one by one to make sure he gets the heaviest. Zamir raised his eyebrow at the weight of the smallest-looking suitcase.

"Books, I presume?" he asked, turning to face the princess with another smirk. "I heard from my father there was a library in here with all kinds of literature from around the world. You might not have had to bring all of these."

[By the way, his name is pronounced "Some-Air/Zham-ere Ren-ay" or whatever. <_< I'm not too sure how I want it to sound myself, but that's what I've got it down to.]