View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 11-17-2015, 02:57 AM

Elowynn followed the guard closely, but respected his personal boundries. Clearly, no one trusted her and that was just fine in her book. Glancing around, curiously watching the townspeople as they went about their day. It seemed to be a nice peaceful little settlement. As long as no one messed with the people... She could tell they meant business. "Nice little place here..." She said softly, petting Lei on the head again.

When they arrived at the tavern, she lightly covered her ears when the guard yelled, to a man in the cellar she assumed. Elowynn blinked a few times when she heard a reply. A familiar voice that she prayed belonged to her friend. The elf honestly didn't know if Andy were alive or not..but due to being sent out to find him, it rose her hopes to look forward to seeing him in one piece. Seeing the man who had answered the guard, she happily took her sheathed katana back into her arms and starred at Andy with wide grey eyes, before he turned away from her.

She moved her eyes to the floor and adjusted her katana on her back. "Jesus Andy... The least you could do is offer me a pleasant greeting." She said in a quiet voice, hurt by his off-the-bat rejection to her presence. She looked at him and sighed softly. "You stopped writing me, and I was beginning to think you were dead." Elowynn said to him, lowering her gaze. "I just wanted to rent a room... If that's too much to ask, I'll sleep in a tent." She said in a low and tried voice, not wanting to argue with him.