View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 11-20-2015, 04:30 AM

(who's Joseph? O.o)

Elowynn swallowed back a chuckle and skillfully slid down off the edge of the roof, landing on her feet perfectly, then slowly began to walk towards Andy. She hoped he wouldn't mind her comapany... "Yeah.. now days they sent me to burning villages. It's nice to see the stars again." Elowynn said in a soft voice, her grey eyes finding the night sky once again. The midnight sky was clear. There wasn't a hint of blackness from the smog and smoke from a nearby source. Oh how sometimes she wished she could just leave the city behind and go back to the forest which she came. Caring for the land and animals.. Small tears began to form in the corners of her eyes and she quickly wipped them away.

She couldn't now..even she truly wished it. Elowynn had too much blood on her hands to return to the other elves. Humans destroyed so much..and she was helping them first hand. They would never accept her. Elowynn glanced at him. "I've learned much while you've been away..if you still train I would like to show you one morning." She said to him, a small hint of hope glimmering in her grey eyes. A glimmer that was ready to die. Her eyes weren't as bright as to when she met and knew Andy. The fighting and bloodshed was starting to drown her flame of hope amd joy.