View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 06-21-2011, 05:15 AM

"Hmmm, this young man has a will of iron." Friedrich said to himself. He watched as how much the young Pheonix withstood the cold ."I wonder if i could get him in the Trials with Subject Naxus and Subject Big brother. Might make him more comfurtable. then again, Big brother probly would kill him on sight, that subject is a nut job." he said to himself, thinking of ways to perfect the incinerate plasmid he created from his blood.

Naxus was just sitting in his room, reading his book. He had what most patients would call 'freedom'. He was aloud outside for periods of time, and could converse with people other then the doctors. Now and again he would be aloud to change, and show the doctors how he was progressing, waiting for the day when he could serve his country.

"todays the day I break free" Cryus said. He had been withstanding drug after drug that the scientest have given him, testing his abilites now and again to see if they worked. He finally had enough conciousness to summon full fledge flames. He burned off the restraints holding his body and melted the door, though when he tried to teleport, he only managed a few inchs "Dont need it.....my suit shouldnt be far from here." He said then raised to find it.