View Single Post
star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 05-13-2016, 03:31 AM

Asha blinked then swallowed. "I..No this is your area.. I just didn't' want to cause problems." Asha frowned as he studied the other's eyes. then decided to just go back to what he was doing, carefully warping the meat he'd been cutting up into the meat packing paper to keep it clean and from bleeding all over the inside of his bag. once he was done with that he finished tanning the hide and folded that up, he'd find somewhere to sun it and cure it so it didn't rot later. then he shifted form and went back to his dinner leaving not a drop of food behind though there was nothing he could do about the scent of blood but that would fade in a few days.

tilting his head Asha glanced back at Gage then. "My names Asha." his voice was cautious but at least he was tryign to connect to the other. "What's yours?" then he reconsidered. he probably should of waited on asking th eother' sname. what if he made him uncomfortable? 'idiot.'