Married to Daemosa!

Old 10-31-2009, 03:40 PM

Merry Meet!

Those in charge of this thread (besides me and the admins are:

ClockReject
ZeroUltimate
Ginger Knight
The_Crow

Crow Sensei has told me to put something up here telling you that you DO NOT have to
make silly little posts every so often to qualify for certain little treats

Random art freebies will also be handed out made by ME!! and uhm >_> <_< as well as commons and gold!

Questions for Prizes
1.) In The Nightmare Before Christmas, Jack's dog Zero had what for a nose?
[37 gold]
2.) In Hocus Pocus, what was the Blonde sister's name?
[1 event item]

My name is Kai La Morte and this is a place where you can talk to me, hang out and or make a freebie roleplay if you want!

I hope everyone is enjoying the event!

However please follow menewsha TOS, and dont drop the 'f' bomb in my thread.. i dont very much like to use it myself >_<

BUT HAVE FUN!!

Blessed Be
~Kai

SamHain: The Wiccan New Year

SamHain Lore (taken from wicca for the solitary practitioner)

It is traditional on SamHain night to leave a plate of food outside the home for souls of the dead. A candle is placed in the window guides them to the lands of eternal summer, and burying apples in the hard packed earth "feeds" the passed ones on their journey.
For food, beets, turnips, apples, corn, nuts, gingerbread, cider, mulled wines, and pumpkin dishes are appropriate, as are meat dishes (once again, if you're not vegetarian; if you are, tofu seems ritually correct).

SamHain is a gaelic word where halloween derives.

Halloween was never an intentional night for people to dress up and prance about scaring eachother, it was originally a holiday commemorating those who had passed on, though, in a happy manner. The mexican holiday Dia de los Muertos is eerily similar to the wiccan SamHain.

As ZeroUltimate has explained to one person already, this is my way of saying Halloween.

MERRY SAMHAIN
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
!!

ATTENTION!
bad things can happen when you go into something unprepared
http://kailamorte.wordpress.com/
Read my entry named "Samhain" and you'll understand

Last edited by Kai La Morte; 11-07-2009 at 05:51 AM..