View Single Post
Citrus Hammer
Orange Sheepie

Penpal

Old 06-02-2015, 04:51 AM

Mom and Dad's Day
May 10th

Mother's Day fell on my dad's birthday this year so we had a big day hanging out. My older sister got my Dad a Corn Hole set, painted by a friend of hers :)

Of course, we played with it :D

>_> If we dad anything else it escapes me at the moment.

---------- Post added 06-02-2015 at 01:02 AM ----------

Memorial Trip Up North
May 22nd-24th

As we do every year, my Dad and I went up north to run across the Mackinac Bridge. We stayed at my uncle's (ALSO AS PER USUAL) and I did a ton of driving.

Friday was just hanging out and visiting my aunt's sister at her flower shop.

The race itself on Saturday was extremely pleasant albeit a bit chilly at first. I ran slow, but I had fun and that's all that matters XP

After the race I actually spent the whole day being social. Our awesome family friends came up for the day too :D We sat around outside, drank, and had a bonfire.

On Sunday I helped clean up seaweed off the beach >_>; That stuff REEKS. We also went for a walk by a dam that I don't recall the name of. There were bugs, but it was nice walk nonetheless. Dad and I headed home after that and I drove THE ENTIRE WAY.

May as well throw Monday in here too; My sister and her boyfriend came to hang out with us. We got Corn Hole and Barbecuing in before it started to pour xD