View Single Post
Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-24-2011, 08:19 AM

Rules
  1. Follow Menewsha TOS and Rules.
  2. Fill out your form correctly. If it's missing, incorrect, or missing information, you will receive nothing. There are alot of people playing, I do not have the time to spend it tracking you down for answer.
  3. You have 30 days to claim your prize. After 30 days, the trades become null and void and will be canceled.
  4. Please stick with the account you signed up with while playing. If you signed up using your "main" account, you cannot play under your "mule" account and vice versa.
  5. You can only roll once every 12 hour period. Additional rolls will be ignored. Click here to find out what time it is in Hawaii.
  6. You cannot edit the post that you roll in. If it has been edited, I will ignore it. This prevents people from going back when they miss a period or cheating by changing the number that was actually rolled.
  7. You can only win once. You cannot chain prizes. The prize level you stop at is the prize you will win.
  8. I encourage chatting and talking here. Please have fun.
  9. Do not ping me. I'll be reading the entire thread anyways. If you have a urgent question either PM me or make sure to put **QUESTION** in red (or something of the sort) to make sure I see it. I will ping you back when I response to it.
  10. Saa, omae no tsumi wo kazoero! A fitting catchphrase said by Shoutarou and Philip from Kamen Rider Double. It's quite aster. Oh by the way that quote isn't the "secret password" keep reading.
  11. I reserve the right to update and change these rules as I see fit.

Last edited by Seito; 11-03-2011 at 11:04 AM..