View Single Post
Lilim
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 02-10-2008, 11:24 PM

♥ Rules For The Auction

• No refunds
  • Don't bother bidding if you don't plan on staying in contact with the person after the action
  • Keep this kinky luffin at pg13
  • You wont be bidding on a slave but a life time Menewsha friend
  • No mules
  • Limited two winning auctions per user

♥ FAQ About The Auction

• All founds will be going to Baskets Of Luff Charity For Events
  • ((For those who are still a little unsure what I'm doing))
    Think of it as an art auction only the art is people

And your "Art" (person) won't just be something pretty for you to hang on the wall. It will be a Mene Life time friend ^_^ So I guess you could say money dose buy friends :lol:
  • There are five groups of people, broken up in groups of four. Five days out of the event a group will be up for bidding. You won't be bidding on the whole group but one person if you wish to bid that is.
  • I'm going to go by Mene time and say when Mene is 12a.m. A new auction will start or end. Each group has it's own date of when it will be open for bidding.
  • One more thing! Winners of this acution will be given a Marriage License with your name and the one you bought's name hehe ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
Hey Lilim, can I bid CIs/commons on people aswell as gold?~
Sure... it will go to help the charity... And I never made a rule about pure only so why not I'll also take rares of this event or past events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilim
New rule when Lilim is tired and ready for bed auction ends and the next one starts :lol: