View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-13-2014, 09:46 PM

Gaia didn't flinch or move very much when she was threatened by the wolf. No on the contrary, she observed him, finally coming to the conclusion that he was not a threat to her as she straitened up, letting the vines going back into the ground as if they were never there after Malik made it through them. After a while, she looked between them all, taking a deep breathe to calm her self, adjusting the towel that was around her waist. Standing tall when Malik a dressed her, of course her normal serene features turned into one of anger at his words. She took in everything that was being said and done around her, she was hyper aware of those lurking around the area also. "Excuse you! I do not need anyone here to protect me for I have lived for thousands of years. Which is probably far longer then you!! You impertinent mongrel!!" she snapped at the male before she turned on her heel. She seemed to turn into a tree where she stood at, which was more to distract them from the fox that slipped away unnoticed as she fled before anyone could stop her or talk to her even more. Not leaving a trace that she had ever been there.

Last edited by Kilia; 12-13-2014 at 10:15 PM..