View Single Post
Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where your pants are?

Old 05-31-2011, 04:50 AM

Fernandez slept soundly beside the human mage. At least as soundly as she could. Never truly sleeping in case of attack. Although that was the assassin part of her acting. The previous night was.. simply amazing. However he touched her seemed to be very intense. More so than any other man she had come into contact with. She certainly could say that now. Everything from the way he controlled her, to when he tried to gain control back. They seemed almost in battle threw the night. Two Masters at the same talent. Fernandez was very surprised to find he could continue threw the night.. As most men would faint after the second match.

A familiar hand ran along her frame above the sheet. A soft sweet kiss placed upon her forehead woke her. Fernandez did not opened her eyes but she did stir a bit from her semi-sleeping state. The word crossed his lips again, and honestly it scared Fernandez. Her own emotions were now mixed. Here was a man, everything she could possible ask for. Kage could give her everything she ever needed and more, but being in love... Such a strange weakness, was it not. Once Kage entered into the bathtub to take a bath. How he got the water, probably magic. Fernandez started to stir herself. Moving off of the bed and streching every part of her body. I feel so relaxed.. Fernandez thought to herself, enjoying the feeling.

Fernandez honestly contemplated going and getting into the tub with Kage. In fact she almost did, but stopped herself. Taking out a simple, velvet, plain pearl green dress. Not something one would expect an assassin to wear, but Fernandez had brought it with her in a pack since it was light and small enough to carry on an assignment. She set it on the edge of the bed for the time being as she found a mirror. Wanting to change the bandage. Although Kage's voice from the other room caused her to raise an eyebrow in his direction. Not that she was insulted, but it was very funny how he had said it.

"Yes, I will get right on that." She answered back just as sarcastic. Honestly planning on ordering something to eat in a few minutes or so. Removing the bandage Kage had so tenderly place last night. there was a bit of blood on it, but that was to be expected with all of the wrestling of the previous night. She looked threw the first aid kit, pulling from it a few items she would need as she got to work. Sitting the same chair she was in last night.

"What would you like to eat?.. We still have a bottle of wine I ordered last night." Fernandez said to him. Looking up as he came out from the bathroom. A towel wrapped around him. Hiding already? It brought a small laugh to the inside of her mind. "I would be cooking for you if I had my kitchen. Alas my sister is home. And she surely would kill you. Have her way maybe, but surely kill." she said. More so thinking out loud, and bringing a chuckle to him hopefully. Although it did hint she lived somewhere. Actually lived in the city, and was not just traveling threw as many of her order did. Taking a bit of cleaning liquid, Fernandez placed it on the wound. Burning out the infection before it started.

"Last night was wonderful." She said rather suddenly. Pausing as the women thought it over. Remembering the events from last night. No, Kage was possibly the best she had in a very long time. But could she tell him so? Eh, what could it hurt. "No, no.. Allow me to rephrase. That was completely far from the truth. Last night was quite possibly the best night I have had in a very long time. Years in fact mi dulce" She put a new bandage on her already healing wound before standing slowly. Thinking about her own day ahead of her. She needed to meet with a few Beginning Trainees who should have entered the city last night. She would be giving them simple lessons. Although what Fernandez was not excited for what the fact they were teenagers. Hormones would be the death of her one day. But for now it were still only Kage and herself... was it only just sex?.. Fernendez thought to herself, slowly loosing herself in her own thoughts.. just a simple night to enjoy, right?

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 06-02-2011 at 02:41 AM..