View Single Post
Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where your pants are?

Old 06-04-2011, 06:10 PM

"Ah yes, there is that small fact. Not being able to kill you will make it tricky." Fernandez said with a small laugh. It probably seemed like she was planning something behind his back, but no. It was simply a joke only assassin's could truly understand. Because of that she enjoyed his company even further. Here was a man who understood her, knew what it was like, and probably even shared her addictions. At least one of them. But even with the connection they shared, they still knew little about each other... Which sadly would probably have to stay that way for a time. Fernandez reached for two glasses, opened the bottle of wine and poured them each a glass. Within her head it was a completely different story. Fernandez was lost.

It was strange, on the outside was seemed very calm and complete. A happy women who had a wonderful night. While another personality on the inside controlled her mind for the time being. The two working separate for each other. Her emotions were at battle, one drawing the sword while the other waving the white flag. Was it possible she could be in love with this man standing before her, flexing. Which of coarse brought a smile to her face and another laugh. Fernandez had not felt so at ease around anyone, even her guild master. Which had been that best ever she mentioned minutes prior. Fernandez knew she preferred men, but something about her guild master always... She honestly was not sure. It could have been simply because the woman had been her first, so there was that special attachment. But Kage.... Fernandez had to stop herself. Remembering the basic rules about their profession. There was absolutely no way she loved him... right?

Fernandez moved to put her dress, tying the dark green sash along her waist. A few of her blades were still on the table by the glasses of wine, but she would deal with them in a few minutes. His words stuck her hard. Not in a bad way at all, but at how truthful he was. The faint red spreading across his face gave that away. The elven women watched him cross the room and kissed him back. Wrapping her arms around his waist. "A few minutes after I order it." She answered, letting go of Kage. Hearing footsteps just outside of the door, Fernandez opened it finding another house keeper. A younger girl than last night, maybe about the age if sixteen. She looked very similar to the bartender, and Fernandez had to wonder if they were related somehow. Fernandez asked for a bit of breakfast. Just a variety and the girl vanished towards the kitchens. To return in a few minutes.

In the meantime Fernandez headed back into the room, closing the door behind her. "But to answer your question, nothing besides the usual. Training a few girls later in the day, but after here I will probably head to the forest for a little while. To do some elf things or something." Fernandez said with a slight way of the hand. It was a joke since besides the ears Fernandez truly knew nothing of her heritage. "Collecting a few common plants merchants like to sell for outrageous prices." While she spoke, Fernandez noticed the small cringe he made. Which rose her brow a bit. "Did I say something wrong?" She asked sweetly, going over to the table to pick her blades up. Strapping a few to her leg and arm. The gun and sword she hid for now. The tavern girl would be up momentary, and Fernandez did not wish to worry the poor lass.

Just as the sword was put behind the the bed, there was a knock at the door which the elven women opened. The Tavern girl brought in a tray of fruits, fresh bread, a bit of fresh ham and some tea for both of them. Fernandez tipped the women and then had to insist when the girl said no. Once the young girl left, Fernandez turned, admiring Kage for a mere second. He dressed finely. "You look as though you are attending the Doria family's party this evening. Or you are meeting with someone dear. Or both? Shall I look for you in a waltzing crowd?" Fernandez asked him, taking a grape from the platter. Fruit was probably the one thing she went for first on a platter, if not the only thing she ate. Not that Fernandez had time to eat much in the first place. Of coarse her attending the party meant she probably had a hit there, or she could have been gathering information.

((I think its Japanese, but i'm not sure lol))