View Single Post
Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where your pants are?

Old 06-17-2011, 01:14 AM

Fernandez simply laughed as he became 'offended' by her remark. "oh yes. Right after they scold me for being away from the forest for too long." She said towards him. It was rather funny really. She had met a couple of elves threw her life. Some even wooden, like her mother. But their attitude towards her was less than pleasing. They were welcoming for her to join their clan if she wished, but at the same time resentful towards her. Not for the way she was brought up, but from her.. how did they put it.. human like personality. Not that Fernandez thought all elves were the same. Quiet the opposite in fact. Fernandez let her guard down also. Finding herself relaxed in his presence. If Kage truly wanted to kill her, she would never see it coming after all. She would simply enjoy the comfortable moment. Fernandez almost felt normal, well as normal as an assassin could be.

Kage started to gather his weapons. Placing them along his body. Fernandez did not watch, since placement was weapons was almost sacred. Learning where he kept his daggers would only make it easier to disarm him. Even though she had taken most of them off herself in the previous night. It still seemed odd. Although when he spoke, Fernandez simply laughed. "Ahhhh wonderful. So you did not hear of my plan to take over the world." It honestly was the first thing that came to mind, a bad joke on her own part, but still equally odd and funny.

Kage started to speak of being killed. One answer led to her mind over who it might of been. Well not an exact person per say, but who it was to Kage. "Your friend I can assume?.. Oh no wait, wrong term." She said, thinking to herself. Getting mixed between languages as she did every now and then. "Teacher, mentor, Why did I mix up those words? I just used them." Fernandez asked herself, well more scolded herself, with a small chuckle. He would not refer to anyone who could kill him in such a fashion besides someone he feared in a way. Fernandez knew she feared her own mentor. But that same woman had also been the guild master for over forty years, and did not look a day over twenty down so. She could also guess he needed to speak with Vi. Even after last night he still had yet to make a decision. There was something burning between the two, but Fernandez's offer still stood.

She looked to his signature grin, her own gracing her lips. "Only if I'm late of coarse mi dulce." She swept a bit of long blond hair behind her ear. Giving full view of her tattoo to him. "I will look for you in the crowd of coarse. Although I am sure you will find me first. Lord France's son asked me to attend with him. He may not live very far into the night if he can't keep his hands off of me." She admitted to him with a slight shrug. Although for noble men, it was more of a game to be with an elf. Since they could be scene as an easy target. Honestly, Fernandez was a whore, she knew it. But one thing she absolutely hated was being shone off as a trophy to other men. But at least it was an easy in for Fernandez. At this type of party they normally introduced everyone as they entered the room.

-------

Viridiana woke up in the morning after a night of too much wine. Her head was throbbing from pain as she cursed herself for drinking too much the previous night. She slowly got out of bed, washing herself quickly before changing into her typical assassin attire. Unlike Azoth, she had no real need to hide. Sticking to the shadows most of the time, and going on the few errands Architect sent her on. But she expected Azoth back any minute. It was already out of the normal for him to be late. Normally he was back from a wild night before Vi even woke. Although deep down she was honestly wishing he simply went to one of his whore houses, and not to the elf from the rival clan. There was just something about her, all sisters from the dragon talons. They just seemed to have no respect, and show up whenever they felt. Why were they even in this city in the first place?

Viridiana also knew the Dragon Talon clan was known from moving members. So it could be days before Faith moved on to the next city. Honestly, it would be a welcome. It was probably just easier to kill her though. Walking into the kitchen with a sigh, Vi threw away the leftovers from last night. Beginning work on the next meal. She started a fire, throwing a bit of beef, carrots, potatoes, and spices into the pot. It honestly was what was left of their food supply until she or Azoth went shopping. "I think it may be my turn again." She thought outloud, putting a lid on the pot to let it cook.