View Single Post
Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless your actions see them through...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 07-07-2011, 09:12 PM

(YAY!!! Drama!!! LOL)

The reception he got wasn't altogether unexpected, Vi was probably undoubtedly attuned to his nature which tipped her off to where he had been last night. Ah dammit, can't say I don't deserve it a little. He was a bit startled at how angry she was, which just showed him how much she really hated Faith. Or rather hated that Faith had actually grabbed his attention along with his affection. Azoth leaned back against the door and closed his eyes as he listened to the woman release her anger upon him. Some of the things she said hurt, and they cut a little more sharply than the mage expected, making it hard not to show how painful it was to be in his boots.

When she finally finished the male looked at her with his golden eyes already apologetic, though his first words weren't, "She reminds me of... well, me and also. . . I-I feel comfortable around her like I do when I'm with you. I see in her someone that has been dealt a shit hand in life, and made something of themselves that they can be proud of. Even if no one else is." He practically whispered the last sentence. Pushing himself off of the door he closed the gap between them and continued to speak softly wanting to place a caring hand on his clanmate but refraining himself, "Vi, to be honest with you if I had to weigh things now as they are. . . I care about you more than I care for her. Hell, I may actually be in love with you. But when you rejected me last night. . ." There was a slight momentary pause, because he knew this would sound like he was blaming her (which he was to some degree).

Moving around his partner and closest friend, the master assassin went to the pot and gave it another stir before tasting it and deeming it to be almost finished. He didn't bother to turn back around, instead he stared into the crackling flames as he spoke gently from his squatted position in front of the fire, "When you rejected me last night, I was upset. So I went somewhere that I knew my affection would be returned." There was no way the man could speak of what went down in that room last night to her so he moved on quickly, not wanting her to get any unwarranted ideas in her head (as if he could stop it). There was no telling what she was already thinking.

"I don't know if I can keep this from Architect but I'd rather not have to tell him." That was his way of asking Vi to keep quiet and act normal when they were around him. Finally standing up and dousing the fire with a bit of magic he added, "As far as Vane goes. . . Nysos, I pray he doesn't already know." It was not a well known fact, except to the few people close to him, that Vane had the power of clairvoyance, and who better to keep an eye on than his two star pupils. "If he's been spying on either of us lately, so he can be a smartass later, then he probably already knows." Sighing loudly as he ruffled his hair a bit, "Master's in town today and I'm suppose to be meeting him at the tavern on the docks in a little while. . . I didn't know if he contacted you or not so I wanted to surprise you. Do you want to come?"

Azoth hadn't seen their master in a few years, so he was both excited and nervous, and now there was a growing sense of fear. He had no idea how long it had been since Vi had saw him. For all he knew, they could've been keeping in touch without him knowing, not that it would bother him any, but it was a possibility. Walking over to the cabinet, he grabbed two bowls and made them each a plate and set them at the table. He then pulled out the chair for Vi and offered it to her, halfway expecting her to reject it, "Lets just eat Vi, please. Lord Tristan and his wife, have a ball to attend tonight. Will the lady be in attendance with her husband?" There was that small crooked signature grin surfacing on his face. It was all he could do to effectively mask his worries.

All this stress she was putting on him was uncalled for and would probably have put him in a bad mood if it wasn't for the fact that he was half fearful for his life. And it could have something to do with the fact that he may have just confessed his love for her? Shit.