View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-30-2013, 08:06 PM

Tanya followed close behind and thanked him for holding the door open for her. Walking inside the room, her eyes adjusted to the light in his room and analyzed it's design. It was a lovely room, one fit for a captain indeed. Listening to him she laughed lightly. "Well they might just be very hungry, but you know them far better than I do so I believe your word Captain." she commented softly and thanked him before sitting down on the chair at the table across from him. It was nice to know that someone actually wanted to eat with her. She was so used to eating alone, that this was all very new to her. Cutting up a small piece of her steak she chewed silently and swallowed when he asked her a question. "Thank-you Captain, I'm glad you like it." she started. "I learned through my mother and then I began to teach myself how to cook...when she was gone. I tended to experiment and write things down on paper to study and learn from my mistakes." she explained. "It was hard...and I'm still learning. I want to make new things and keep making them until I can perfect them." she added softly before taking another bite of her steak and chewing quietly.