View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-24-2015, 03:04 AM

• No Fantasy powers PLEASE. I want to keep the powers/abilities strictly Star Wars universe based.
  • No god modding or using both powers of the light and dark sides of the force unless you are rouged of either side. I DO NOT WANT ALOT OF ROUGES, I want to keep this basic between the two sides going against one another..then involving the dead only please.
  • PM all profiles to me and name them either "Sith","Neutral" or "Republic" to know which side you are on and that you read the rules.
  • You can play either an ordinary light saber wielding Jedi or Sith, or you can play as a bounty hunter, trooper, whatever.
  • Please try to be active in the roleplay. I know life can be hard but don't just disappear forever without letting someone know so that we know you're still with us.
  • You may also play as the neutral dead characters as the npcs. Meaning, anyone can use the dead troopers/jedi/sith/enemies to your own free will but not allowing to kill any other character without permission.
  • If you wish to play on the neutral side with the dead; PM me to talk about it and we will come up with an idea..or put it into the ooc and ping me for some information about your idea.
  • All plans to alter or add major things into the roleplay must be discussed in the OOC.
  • All force powers for Sith/Jedi that are small basic ones are not needed to be added. This includes; force persuade, force jump, mediating(visions), force push, pull, and throw.