View Single Post
Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-30-2015, 12:05 PM

Have you ever been to one of those awesome sporting games where the halftime show features workers armed with huge bags of stuff and portable cannons, who aim their guns into the crowd and then shoot you in the face with t-shirts?!?

Yeah, well, this is Menewsha's equivalent of that!

Rules
  • Only use one account per person. Tickets are intentionally limited. Using multiple accounts to gain extra tickets for yourself will be considered scamming. Don't do that.
  • Read the limitations for each section in Booty's post below so you know what to expect. Some items are being handled differently than others & you'll want to plan your ticket purchases accordingly.
  • All tickets must be bought before the thread closes on June 14th. Any ticket purchases (donations) timestamped after that point will be rejected.

FAQ
Q. How long will this raffle run?
A. This thread will stay open for 2 weeks: You can buy raffle tickets from June 1-14th. Then I'll close this up and pick the winners!

Q. Can I win more than one item?
A. Absolutely! You can win multiple t-shirts, but never more than one of the same item.

Q. Can I use my allowed tickets for someone else?
A. No. If you want to help a friend, you can give them the gold to buy a ticket for themselves, but you can't give up your own ticket slots to another person.

Q. My friend/mother/cousin has an account but never uses it. I'm sure they would want to give me the item if they won anyway. Can I use their account to buy tickets and then trade the item to myself?
A. Nope, nope, nope.

Q. Can charity mules participate?
A. No, not for this raffle. This contest is meant to give t-shirts directly to some users.

Q. If I win something, do I have to keep it forever?
A. Nope! You are free to sell or trade away your winnings.

Q. I think I see a loophole I can use to my advantage here. I can't get in trouble for that, right?
A. Wrong. If anyone pulls anything that we feel is contrary to the spirit of the raffle (that is, to get some of our most coveted retired items out there & accessible to more folks rather than rotting in hoard piles), acts to manipulate results or gain personal advantage, there will be consequences including but not limited to loss of gold & items, infractions, and account bans.

Q. When will we know who won?
A. Shortly after the thread closes on June 14th, winners will be determined by diceroll, verified for legitimacy and announced in a new thread in the Community Discussion Forum.

Last edited by Knerd; 06-01-2015 at 05:20 PM..