View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 05-17-2015, 03:26 PM

"Hello, Astoria. The pleasure is all mine." Tom smiled. He looked at Daisy and hoped that she'd introduce herself, but he got no response from her. She just continued to sit with her head down, she was probably trying to hide her face, as her make up was still smeared. Personally, Tom didn't think it looked that bad.

Tom wanted to continue talking to Felix, but then the red haired woman and her companion, whom Tom recognized right away was a very popular Japanese martial artist, sat at the table. He'd studied some of Moshimoto's fight scenes for various roles in the past.

Tom wanted to stand up and speak to Takahiro,,but his concern for Daisy outweighed his excitement and he remained seated, still rubbing circles into a Daisy's back. He smiled at Both Takahiro and his companion, Brid when Takahiro introduced himself and his companion.

"The pleasure is all mine." He said to Takahiro. "I'm Tom Hiddleston, and this is...." He trailed off to give Daisy a chance to introduce herself. He wasn't trying to be an asshole, though he knew that was Daisy would interpret it. He wanted for Daisy to be a strong, independent, young woman. He'd do what he could to help her. He cleared his throat and stopped rubbing Daisy's back. His hands moved up to her shoulders and he leaned in close to her and whispered, "Please, can you introduce yourselves for our friends here?"

Daisy only glared at Tom as he asked her to introduce herself. She resisted at first, possibly making a spectacle of herself as it felt like Tom was treating her like a baby. But then Tom said,

"I won't introduce you, myself, when you are perfectly capable."

Daisy grit her teeth. She had no choice, she thought about keeping her head down and mumbling a weak "hello", but that wouldn't satisfy Tom. Fine. If he wanted to see her embarrassed and humiliated when these beautiful, beautiful people saw her ugly, smeared face, then she'd play into his little game.

Daisy slowly looked up at the winners and their companions. "Hello." She said in a small voice, "I'm Daisy Buchanan." She gave her best smile, "It is.... Good to meet you, Felix, Astoria, Takahiro, Brid."

Her head was already up, there'd be no point of hiding it now, but she still felt scared and embarrassed so she quickly turned to Tom and tried to hide her face in his shoulder, feeling more comfortable with him than any of the strangers (probably because the alcohol she chugged relaxed her enough to feel comfortable and loose with Tom), but Tom shifted and turned her body to face the other winners. They were very much like brother and sister and the more time passed between them he more apparent it became. Daisy huffed in frustration. Maybe the alcohol really was having an effect of her.

She looked at the other winners. "You are both very pretty." She said softly. She just wanted this night to be over. Her stomach felt nauseous and she just wanted to go back to their suite and curl into bed with a wastebasket op ext to the edge by her head in case she woke up in the middle of the night throwing up. Daisy sighed... This would be a long night, hopefully shed survive it.

"I love seeing so much variety on this cruise! Perhaps we can talk more after dinner? I'd love to get to know you all a bit better. " Tom was excited. He had so much he wanted to share. He loved social events like these ones, as he was such an outgoing person. He secretly hoped he'd be asked to dance, or he'd get a chance to share another celebrity impersonation or maybe he could even meet up with the other winners after dinner and do something silly with his head torch he'd brought. So many possibilities and it made Tom so excited.

He'd get Daisy involved too. This trip would be a learning experience for her, but that didn't mean it had to be traumatizing!

Last edited by Kory; 05-17-2015 at 03:33 PM..