View Single Post
CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 06-09-2015, 12:01 PM

Okayyy.... This is starting to get a little weird... I have no idea what to do anymore. Felix is enjoying himself well enough, but what the heck am I supposed to do? Sit here and nod my head from time to time, while occasionally laughing at the occasional joke that gets cracked? Damn it, I want to go back to my room!

Astoria's thoughts were almost showing on her face. The slight frown of embarrassment was visible if someone looked closely enough. She simply let Felix order for the two of them again, deciding to trust his judgement. He ordered salmon and potatoes and some sodas to go with it, seeing how the ship's crew didn't serve alcohol to minors. Astoria was glad he didn't try ordering champagne again.

She raised an eyebrow slightly as she heard Tom order tea with his meal. Before she got to say anything, though, she heard Tom speak up for Daisy. Now that she looked closely enough, Astoria noticed that Daisy seemed a little... drunk. She briefly looked at Brid and Takahiro, wondering what to do. She really wanted to help Daisy.

Felix looked at Tom and smiled. "There's no need for that, Tom," he said. "We all have bad days." He turned to Daisy. "Will you be okay?" he asked.

His attention turned to Astoria, who had stood up. What was she getting up for?

"Felix, just give me a minute, okay?" she said and turned to Daisy and spoke to her in a low voice. "I actually need to go to the bathroom, but I don't know the way. So, um, if it's okay with you, could you show me?"

Felix almost narrowed his eyes. What was going on? Astoria knew exactly where the girls' room was. Why was she... ohh. He smiled as he understood what she was trying to do.

Astoria hoped Daisy would take the bait and come out with her. It wasn't like Astoria knew what to do when someone was drunk, but she figured some fresh air could help.